Previous

10 June 2003

The first post on my new blog....Unusual as it is for me to be at a loss for words, I seem to be running up against that very problem at this moment. I suppose it is some sort of response to the pressure I am placing on myself not to create anything boring or run of the mill. It seems that is what holds me back from doing most things that I dream of. What if I am boring? What if I am the only one who is interested in what I have to say? And worst of all - what if it is not perfect? I have found that the best way to keep from failing is to never try. Of course it doesn't take a genius to figure out the path that philosophy takes me on. A path that in my recent awakening from my haze I am avoiding at all costs. (more to come in future posts about the haze....much more...)

With that introduction out of the way, I welcome you to Lakshmi Mama's Guide to living life as a goddess in disguise.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>