13 May 2005

Clearing out the cobwebs

Thought I might come over and breathe some life into this dead blog. I have been mostly posting elsewhere, but been kind of missing good ol' blogger lately. Need to make some changes to my template. So much is outdated since I last posted.

Hey - the big news though is that we are moving to England! No kidding. We leave July 16th and we may never return. Truly. We have no plans to come back. Axel is going to school there for 3 years and after that who knows where we will end up. He is studying Biodynamic Agriculture so that could really put us just about anywhere in the world. We hope for somewhere in Europe though. The US, without major changes in the political climate here, is just not where we find comfort these days. Sad, but true. You can read all about our adventures and travels at Beneath Our Feet .

I have been busy. Finishing up my certification with Birthing From Within and working as a doula. Occasionally I pretend to have another business that I sell things I have made, but mostly it serves as a means of supporting my fabric habit. I am a full fledged fabric addict.

So we shall see jus how much i actually write here. It might be nice to have a place to just babble again.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>