08 June 2004

No more I tell you! I can't take it any more!

Rain, rain, go away! And don't come back another day....well, not for at least a couple weeks. And when you do come back, just stick around long enough to do the job and then get lost, okay?

Ugh! I know...I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, and part of what makes it so beautiful is precisely because we do have such constant dribbling from the sky. But dang...it is June 8th and it just won't stop raining! We have work to do outside but can't because the ground is too wet. My kids want to run around outside, and yes, they can do this when it rains, but quite frankly I am sick of the mud tracks and soggy clothing that results.

Can't we just have summer already? Pretty please???? My Leo fire is but a sad ember in all this rain.....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>