22 August 2003

And now to leave the country....

Prince Consort and I are dropping the Goddesses in Training with their aunt and uncle and we are catching a boat to Canada. Victoria, BC to be exact. In celebration of my birthday (upon which I officially am on the downward slope to 40) we are spending the weekend at a bed and breakfast where I will be treated to a nice spa package. We will get to dine in a nice restaraunt and not have to worry about high chairs, sippy cups or temper tantrums. We can wander around town at our own pace without concern of weather or not a diaper needs changing or nap time is approaching. Such Bliss! We even plan on taking in a play. It has been ages since I have even been to a movie, let alone a live theater performance. The sheer thought of it is making me giddy! And thanks to my therapist as I discussed in my post below, I am able to enjoy the gifts and love that will be showered upon me by the wonderful man that I have chosen as my companion in life.

See you when I return - blissed out and ready to blog!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>