21 August 2003

Introducing....the new family names....

It has been bugging me lately that I refer to my family by their actuall names and not some clever blog names as so many of my compatriots use. I considered holding a contest and asking for submissions, and while I ultimately decided against that if you have what you feel is a better idea feel free to leave comment with your witty suggestions. In the meantime however, I have opted for the following pseudonyms:
    Dylan: Goddess in Training #1

    Kiah: Goddess in Training #2

    Anja: Goddess in Training #3

    Axel: Prince Consort (which by definition of Webster's is: Husband of the reigning queen. Sounds about right)


I have to admit, I am less than thrilled by my choices, so I am completely open to any and all suggestions you might have. In the meantime refer to this to determine who the hell I am talking about.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>