16 June 2003

out of the haze

Paxil haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky
Paxil Haze all around
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down
Am I happy or in misery?
What ever it is, that drug put a spell on me

It has been a couple of weeks, so I think I can now safely proclaim "I AM PAXIL FREE!" As a matter of fact, I am now free of all psycho drugs that I had been placed on by the ice lady with a script pad (aka my shrink). This, for you who are not familiar with the hell that is Paxil is no small feat. This 'non-addictive' ( drug sure does a good imitation of a nasty withdrawl. Some of the symptoms of getting of the dope are listed here ... If not for the support of Axel and Tina I would never have been able to do it. I said it before and I will say it again - Tina rocks and Axel, well, I love that man more than I can ever say!

Life out of the haze is proving to be nothing short of miraculous. My best friend has returned into my life - ME! While on 'the dope' I could barely function mentally....my memory was completely screwed up causing me to forget precious memories such as how Axel proposed to me as well as simple things like how to navigate around a city I *should* know like the back of my hand. Connecting thoughts was a real chore and holding any sort of conversation with substance was next to impossible. My life, my brain was truly in a haze. But look out now because I am back and ready to make up for lost time! Those of you who thought that I had fallen off the face of the earth will be happy (hopefully) to know that I have climbed back up and will be making my newly reborn presence known in full force.

Now off to revel in life and the beautiful sunshine that we are blessed with today. I have all sorts of veggie starts to plant in our new organic veggie/herb/fruit garden and will be putting some more work into our fairy garden and tea garden. Can you tell I love gardening?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>