19 February 2004

Never fear....I'm still here

No, I have not abandoned my blog. The current slow trickle in entries can be attributed to a number of factors, the biggest of which is that I have been focusing on....get this........REAL LIFE! What a novel idea, eh?

Not to kick the online thing. Quite to the contrary. If it were not for my online life I would not have met some of the wonderful people that I now count among my 'real life' friends. I have found playgroups, schools, individuals, a career/study focus...I have found a LIFE!

And that's just it...

Because of this injection of life I have renewed vision and drive to DO. I have found a magic thing in taking my dreams out of my head and making them real with the work of my hands, the sound of my voice. Yet, as much as I love getting out and doing things, I find that it has taken away something I previously took for granted - time to just "be". In my lust for activity I am finding that I also need to give honor to my need for rest. For the first time in what seems like an eternity I am finding peace with something as simple as sitting still. Meditation is not something I am doing because "I *MUST* relax..." anymore - it is instead something I do because it brings me bliss.

So when you don't hear from me for awhile - fear not - I am here. Just doin' stuff....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>