24 November 2003

One of those days........AGAIN!!!!????!!!!!

At one point does it become no longer "one of those days" and turn into something bigger that needs addressing?

I was going to write about the day getting off to a less than lovely start. Kiah burned herself on the iron, I knocked a 1/2 gallon of milk off the shelf of the refridgerator and onto the floor, Anja begged for scrambled eggs for breakfast then proceeded to refuse to eat them when I gave them to her, I burned my toast.....and this was all before 8:30 this morning. I want to crawl back into bed and hide, but not really. I know that even trying to relax just results in conflict with Anja. She is in such a 'go-go-go' stage and I am having a devil of a time keeping up with her needs.

I just don't know how other WAHMs do it. When I worked out of the home it was neatly defined between work and home. My time with the kids was just that. My time working was just that. Now it is all jumbled and so hard to sort out. I try to set specific times to work and to be "with" the kids, but it rarely, if ever turns out to work that way. My 'schedule' is definately written in pencil......and it seems like my kids have control over the eraser.

Mondays are hard, the holiday season is hard, being a WAHM (and any other type of mother too for that matter) is hard. Life is just so !)#*@) hard. I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "You know I really am happy with my life but WHY does it have to be so damn hard?"

WHY?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>