06 November 2003

I am tired

Yesterday while I was driving home from my acupuncture appointment I very very briefly nodded off when I was driving. I had not had any coffee at 1:00pm and was all relaxed from my treatment. I freaked out! It was barely a nod, more like a space out, but even so - it scares the crap out of me!

I drank cofee today and managed to get to the shop to pick up my sewing machine which is at long last tuned up and ready to roll. I am giddy with anticipation! I made a brave attempt to make a quick swing into the grocery store with Anja. I dread taking her to any store, most of all a large one with lots of lights and thousands of product labels screaming at her. She is just waaaay to stimulated. But I risked it. For the most part she did an amazing job. She even told me when she needed to use the restroom and was able to hold it until we got there from clear across the store. Things went downhill from there and my strongest instinct was to just pay and get the hell out of there. Of course in my rush to leave I realized only after I had my cart unloaded and was checking out that I forgot one of the primary things I needed at the store in the first place! UGH! I need Borax in order to do laundry or run the dishwasher. I make my own mixes for these and borax is a primary ingredient....and I am OUT!

I take this as a sign that I am not supposed to clean the kitchen or do laundry. I am supposed to come home and curl up next to my daughter and page through a magazine or daydream....or even take a nap!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>