17 September 2003

Busy busy busy

Everything - everylittle thing from Goddess In Training #3 deciding that a nap was not for her all the way to the power going out no less than 10 minutes after she finally gave way to exhaustion and stayed off only until it was back on for 5 minutes - everything was worked cooperatively to keep me away from my computer today. Not even a quick dash to check email until this point. I did, however, draft and complete a pattern for toddler training pants today. I figured I made my own diapers I may as well not stop at that. I am now on a mission to create as many of these pairs of pants that I estimate I will need to last between wash loads. Eegads that is alot! I also need to finish up with a ton of pjammas that I am making for my family and some friends. The chill is in the air and we need to start gearing up for the cooler days ahead. GIT #3 also desperately needs pants so I am going to experiment with toddler sized yoga pants and drawstring cargos. Should be fun. And it should definately keep me busy with all the other stuff (like finish making my pattern for and sewing 12 butterfly wash mits for a gift swap along with making bath bombs for the mama side of the swap!) oh - and the everyday stuff that I do just gets fit in there however it can.

Blogging may come sporadically during this time. But keep checking back because I will have much to tell when I do get around to it. (or maybe not, but check back anyway.)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>