10 July 2005

Moving Along

We are down to the final count for the big move. We fly out of Seattle for London on Saturday. Today all the furniture is gone and it is just boxes, some random crap to pack, and our bags left. We are staying at my parent's house for the next few days and coming down here in the daytime to finish things up.

I think I am going to find that I have a great deal of work to do away from her house and may even need to 'pull an all nighter' at Tina's house. I almost told my mother to fuck off today. I really need to not do that for just a few more days and then I am out of here. We're not moving to get away from them, but let me tell you that it is a nice little perk to the whole scene.

If you haven't checked in at our family travel blog recently be sure to do so. Soon we will actually travelling!!!!!!!!! Link in the side bar - Beneath Our Feet.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

/body>